Practicing capoeira is becoming very popular for kids from different age groups, being equally popular for boys and girls. The dynamic of the classes helps to develop agility, strength, flexibility, coordination, mutual respect and self esteem.
The following aspects, amongst many others, are things that kids can enjoy through the vibrant art form of capoeira:
- Singing (in Brazilian Portuguese) and playing instruments
- The variety of movements presents many different and fun challenges for kids
- Capoeira skills can be used in many different sports
- Learning about a different culture
If you are looking for someone to give workshops at your community event, primary or secondary school, college or university you can contact us on email@example.com
We can provide workshops for:
- Afro-Brazilian Dance
- Traditional Instrument Making (Berimbau, Caxixi, Drums)
- Music Lessons
We have been working with schools for the last five years in and around London and can provide many references examples of our previous workshops – some of which are recorded in our media gallery.
Please see our main Classes webpage for details on children’s classes.