Please read our policy to find out how we provide a COVID-safe environment for training capoeira. The below requirements are for both children’s and adults’ classes.
- There will be a temperature check before entering the training room.
- All students must sanitise and wash hands before and after training.
- A 2-metre distance will be maintained whilst training.
- Close movement trainings in pairs will not be allowed.
- Windows will be open throughout class to ensure ventilation.
Through reducing the risk, we can focus on having fun whilst staying fit and healthy. Please get in touch if you have any concerns.